Hull High School is a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Meet New HHS Math Teacher - Kelly Gill

See our conversation below with Ms. Gill:

Where are you from and where did you go to college?

I’m from Marshfield and went to Bridgewater State as an undergrad and majored in math.

What type of activities were you involved in at Marshfield High School?

I was involved with student counsel, softball, basketball and our mini-golf club.

What do you do for fun/hobbies?

For fun, I like to hang out with family and friends on the weekend.

Top 3 favorite movies?

1.      Wizard of Oz
2.      Jaws
3.      Remember the Titans

What made you want to be a teacher?

My senior year I took Calculus and had an awesome teacher who made me love math and ever since then I’ve wanted to be a teacher and encourage other people to love math.

How have things gone to start the school year?


The start of this school year had been awesome. I’ve met some really nice people and my students are great!