Hull High School is a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Meet Mr. Marshall

Cooper Marshall is in his first year as an English teacher at Hull High School.

Where are you from and where did you go to college?

CM:  I grew up on Cape Cod and went to college at the University of Vermont

What do you do for fun/hobbies?

CM:  I like to try and stay active. I am an avid runner, and enjoy hiking in the warmer months and snowboarding in the winter. I also read a lot, and spend time with my dog.

What made you want to be a teacher?

CM:  I had a few specific teachers growing up that had a major impact on my life and the way I see the world. They listened to what I had to say, treated me with respect, and helped me to be a more thoughtful, critical person. I admired them, and saw how important teachers can be in a young person's life.

How have things gone to start the school year?

CM:  I am really enjoying my time at Hull High School so far. The students are fun, engaging, and interesting. The staff has been nothing but helpful and supportive. Having moved here from New York City, I also have to say that my daily commute out to school is much better than taking the subway!