Hull High School is a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hull High School Vounteers are Fantastic!

We all know that Hull High School students are fantastic, but I thought I would share with you two emails from Hull-Nantasket Chamber of Commerce President Kevin Morris praising our students for their volunteer efforts:

“The following kids were absolutely AMAZING at the chowderfest. Especially Sean Clasby. They worked hard all day and really represented the school and the town very well. It was the best crew I've used on any event yet Once again, please know how proud I was to work with these kids. I would like to give them credit for 8 hours each:  Andrew Ollerhead, Dan Tramontana, Aaron Lannar, Chris Daniels, Sean Clasby, Kennedy Bain, Mark Abatuno, and Ricky Whiting.”


“Once again they were amazing!!! Perfect pick of kids for this type of show. Both weeks were 'perfect', which makes me very proud of the quality of kids coming out of Hull High School.”

Thanks for the feedback, Kevin.  You keep asking for volunteers and we’ll keep sending them your way!