Hull High School is a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence

Monday, August 26, 2013

Are You Ready!!??

I'll be honest... yesterday I was sitting on the beach and dreading the end of summer.  Today, I spent the day with the faculty and staff of Hull High School and I am now PSYCHED for the start of the 2013-2014 school year!  We have accomplished great things in the past few years, but there is still a great deal left to do.  From continuing to reduce the drop-out rate to increasing our SAT scores, from getting all students using google docs to increasing the number of students involved in co-curricular activities, our entire educational community is ready to do what it takes to make our school even better than it already is.

We start the 2013-2014 school year this Wednesday and I know that this year will be the best that HHS has ever seen.

Ready or not... here we come!